– I can picture Bill O’Brien’s wife calling him after the game and saying “It’ll be O.K. honey, I updated your resume and I called the realtor”. Let’s be honest here Billy, there’s only a handful of people who can yell at Tommy Terrific and you ain’t one of them.
– When is Bill (defensive guru) Belichick going to fix that horrible defense we have. There is a saying I learned as a kid, offense wins games and defense wins championships. Did he forget that?
– It became quite obvious yesterday that Rob Gronkowski, is a man playing against boys. I only hope and pray he doesn’t get hurt.
– As far as Tim Tebow goes, it’s clear to me that God does play favorites. I can picture the Pope with a Tebow jersey on watching the Broncos on his satellite TV. Unfortunately, it won’t be Tebow time next week, It’ll be Tommy time. If for some reason unknown to me, that the Broncos win the Superbowl this year, can’t you just picture all the non-Christians lining up to be baptized.
– I am shocked that NBC didn’t pick up the option, or Flex as they call it, to broadcast next weeks Pats vs. Broncos game. I mean who doesn’t want to see that?
– Along with watching the Patriots win, I thoroughly enjoy watching the Cowboys shoot themselves in the foot, There’s nothing like seeing Jerry Jones, his ego, and Tony Romo suffering.
– Every time a Celtics deal falls apart at the last minute, keep telling yourself, in Danny we trust, in Danny we trust. The biggest knock on the C’s is their age, but we only have to play 65 regular season games this year, so my hopes are high.
– I want to wish Zdeno Chara a speedy recovery. The Bruins can not afford to lose him for an extended period of time.
– Best wishes to Romeo Crennel, the interim head coach of the Chiefs. Of course, if it doesn’t work out for you, we’d love to have you back.
– I’m rooting for the Packers to finish undefeated, make the Superbowl and have The Pats kick their ass. Now wouldn’t that be justice.